Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Prelude
I am constrained to write because of the oligarchic,kleptocratic,plutocratic conduct of an unscrupulous moron named Narayan Krishanlal Taldar owner of Ganesh Medical Stores in Bhandara(Maharashtra). Narayan’s riches and association with NCP has enabled him to abuse the law and manipulate the system to his benefit and ruin the life of a commoner. I am also writing to expose the illegal acts of Narayan Taldar and his daughter Eera. Under this blog I’ll be elaborating and explaining the mischievous and malicious conduct of the government officials who acted at the behest of Narayan Taldar to suit his convenience and harm a commoner and the society. I will also be exposing the hypocritical conduct of law enforcing agencies and the judiciary(especially thelower court). I’ll illustrate how the people responsible for maintaining the law and order are allowing misuse of law and providing escapist routes to the criminals like Eera and Narayan Taldar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

the topic you,ve chosen is quite interesting. Eager to know the truth. Please use the real name of officials and members of judiciary and law enforcing agencies.Please elaborate what is meant by NCP.
ReplyDeleteOur good wishes are with you.Best of luck for your endeavours.Indian system has rotten because of corrupt people in the system.
Eagerly waiting to know the details.
Looking forward to the details.
ReplyDeleteDear james,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment.NCP is Nationalist Congress Party which is a partner of the ruling coalition at the centre and the state of Mahrashtra.
Bhandara falls in east of Maharashtra and Praful Patel (Minister of state for civil aviation) is a leader of that party from Bhandara/Gondia in east maharashtra.
Narayan Taldar has presented himself as a party worker of NCP and a close associate of Praful Patel.Narayan's brother Ramesh is a primary member of NCP.
Regarding Government officials one of the culprits is Dr. Gajbhiye, principal, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kamptee. Name of other officials would also be made known in due course of time.
Very soon,I'll be posting my next article involving Dr Gajbhiye and Eera with the elaborate details .
Look forward to your comments and suggestions.
Dear Sidharth,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment. Please follow the blog. Please read my reply to james' comment. More details will be provided.